ECHOSTAR 23 -SPACEX FALCON 9 LAUNCH
ECHOSTAR 23 -SPACEX FALCON 9 LAUNCH ON FEB 28TH
Falcon 9 SpaceX Echostar 23:
- Rocket SpaceX Falcon 9 launch EchoStar 23 telecommunications satellite for EchoStar Corp.
- EchoStar 23, based on the platform of a spare satellite program canceled CMBStar 1, will provide services direct to home television broadcasting in Brazil.EchoStar 23
About Echostar 23:
- At the top we see a falcon Echostar-23 satellite. It broadcasts a spacecraft, built under a contract between Echostar and Space Systems / Loral signed in 2014.
- Satellite based on the SSL-1300 bus, which was originally made for the canceled Echostar-13 satellite. Echostar-23 will be launched in order to provide additional support Echostar constellations and serve as a potential backup satellite.
- EchoStar 23 is very flexible Ku-band satellites can provide service from any of the eight different orbital slots. Planned for launch in 2017 it is intended to provide services for 15 years or longer.
- EchoStar 23 is very flexible conists Ku-band broadcast satellite services (BSS) to the four main satellites of reflectors and several sub-reflectors, support multiple mission profiles.
- The initial commercial deployment of EchoStar 23 will be at 45 ° West, and satellite end of life (the EOL) Power 20 kW (kilowatt).
- EchoStar 23 launch will now follow the launch of the cargo station may rise as soon as the end of February 23rd.
- Third in line for SpaceX to launch site in Florida will launch SES 10 communications satellite, the mission, which will include the first re-flight of the Falcon 9 first stage of the accelerator after the recovery after the launch last year.
- EchoStar 23 will provide services direct 2 home television broadcasting in Brazil.
Launch date and time schedule:
• Dates: February 28, 2017
• Time: 12: 54 am
• Location: Cape Canaveral Air Force Station- Launch Site LC-39A